If there is any complaint I hear more than any other, it is that those we send messages to about jobs opportunities are not responsive. Sometimes even when a company or recruiter has taken the time to interview one of our members, weeks and weeks later all that is heard is silence. If this disappointment and/or anger truly reflect how we feel about the “outside world,” it makes me wonder why it is that I hear rumors from time to time that MEMBERS are being unresponsive to one another. Here within our little society called The FENG we have the opportunity to receive many benefits from building relationships with each other. Access to 40,000 folks from every industry, from every [ Read more… ]
- Putting your own mask on first
- What do you do exactly? And, who are you?
- Crawling out from under their rocks
- The ingratitude of superiors
- Change – The only constant
- Geese and golden eggs
- Handling customer objections
- What’s the big rush?
- Creating an inner circle of friends
- What I did on my summer vacation