The FENG Monday Job Club
1. Networking, upcoming events, courses, sharing leads (10m)
2. Elevator pitches (all attendees to pitch) (40m)
3. Job Search Metrics, including LinkedIn views and active search dates (10m)
4. Focus topics (25m)
- Two weeks in the life of (one of the Job Club members) (10m)
- (Professional Development/Competitive Advantage topic agreed at last meeting) (15m)
5. AOB/Items for next agenda (5m)
6. General round up and job market assessment (5m)
SEATING IS LIMITED TO 30 MEMBERS. If you register and can NOT attend, please remove your name from the list.
A detailed agenda & spreadsheet to report job search metrics will be sent by Kim Cocklin with Goodman Masson, to those members who have registered.
This meeting is open to FENG members ONLY.
If you do find a job, please let us know in order to share the goods news with the rest of the team. In addition, please make sure that you update your membership directory listing by going to: http://www.thefeng.org, and filling out the form you will find there.