A Proud Sponsor of The FENG
B2B CFO® was established in 1987 to give CFOs a better option than W-2 employment. Our partners serve small to medium sized business on a 1099 basis. We provide the infrastructure, training and marketing tools to assist CFOs build their practice. We are focused on helping our partners achieve the following goals:
- Job security
- Control over their future
- A good six-figure income
- Steady cash flow
- A recession-proof model
The Danger Zone, Lost in the Growth Transition, was written to give guidance to our partners in their consulting efforts. This book documents our consulting system and is an excellent marketing tool to find new clients. We have also published Avoiding The Danger Zone and The Exit Strategy Handbook: The Best Guide For Selling Your Business. All of these books are leading publications and position B2B CFO®, and by extension our partners, as industry experts.
Here are some of the resources you will receive access to as a B2B CFO® Partner:
- $5 million E&O insurance policy.
- One day training from the founder & CEO. (9 CPE Credits)
- One day in person Integrity Selling Seminar
- Eight week follow up training using the Integrity Selling AID, Inc® approach to finding clients.
- Three day national annual meeting, providing ongoing training and networking opportunities.
- Certified Business Transition Expert™ training.
- Web access to Accounting Research Manager® and CCH GAAP & tax guides.
- Photo and bio on our award winning website.
- Brochures, business cards and other marketing materials.
- The Discovery Analysis® templates.
- The B2B CFO GamePlan®.
- Industry Comparative Software™.
- B2B Exit™ software.
- The M&A Incubator Program™.
- Your personal website.
- The B2B CFO® Helpdesk.
- The B2B CFO® Forum with over 6,ooo years of collective experience.
- Distributions from the partnership.
If you would like to learn more about why B2B CFO® is the better option as a CFO career, please visit our career website and submit your resume.