May 11, 2021
7:00pm - 8:30pm
TIME ZONE: US CST
You must register on The FENG website by noon, Monday, 5/10, to receive the Zoom instructions. The time zone will not appear in the initial auto response you receive when you register.
You will be sent the Zoom link at approximately 5:00 p.m. (US ET) the day before the meeting.
If you miss the deadline or do not receive the link (make sure you check your SPAM folder), please contact:
Topic: Fractional Consulting – Opportunities and Challenges?
Presenter: Breanden Filbert, Managing Partner of SalezWORKS
Moderator: Mark Blackton
Format: Open discussion, we will have questions to discuss, but we are looking for members thoughts.
Purpose: To identify and discuss the challenges and concerns executives have when considering Fractional Consulting as a career. We are looking to members to share their experiences that are already in consulting roles and also help answer questions for those considering this as a career strategy. Our goal is to help people recognize this as an option and understand the path to sustainable revenue and a thriving career!
Here are some of the questions we will discuss at the Tuesday KC FENG meeting:
· Why are you considering Fractional / Consulting?
· What market needs you have uncovered (required services)?
· What is the state of your search?
· Have you found the market receptive?
· Are you securing or finding stable opportunities with appropriate compensation for your experience and capabilities?
· What administrative and or systems have you found you need?
· Have you a plan for selling fractional services?
· Biggest fears in securing your next engagement or entering the Fractional Consulting market?
Breandan Filbert is the Managing Partner of SalezWORKS, and she is passionate about entrepreneurship.
With over 2 decades a sales person, director, coach, and trainer, Breandan’s expertise in sales training, mentoring, planning, and strategy has generated more than $200 million in new business for clients across a range of industries. An accomplished relationship builder and mentor with an outstanding track record, she works with people and companies to create sales and marketing systems.
Zoom Link will be sent the day before the meeting.