1. 7:30 AM – 7:35 AM: Welcome
2. 7:35 AM – 8:05 AM: How to Network and Find Job Opportunities Utilizing The FENG Website, Charlotte Leslie, Director of Administration at The FENG
3. 8:05 AM – 8:35 AM: Lessons Learned in 2021 and Commitments for 2022, Mark Myers, Nashville Chapter Chair
4. 8:35 AM – 8:45 AM: Networking and adjourn
A. Charlotte will navigate the FENG website with us to give us a better understanding of what it can do for you, your job search, and your ongoing networking endeavors.
Some of the features she will demonstrate:
1. Member Search
2. Job Leads
3. Update your Profile and add your LinkedIn address
4. Register for meetings so you can download the directory of attendees prior to the meeting.
5. Overview of the other Resources that are now available to you, i.e. Resume Review, Mentoring Program, Video Resources, etc.
B. Mark will facilitate an interactive discussion of what we learned in 2021 and where we are heading for 2022.