The FENG Monday Job Club
11:00 – 11:10 Welcome:
- Introductions, news & updates
- Reminder of Job Club purpose and principles
11:10 – 11:40 Personal goals and value proposition:
- Round the room with feedback - 5 minutes per person
- Aim to feedback on as many as time allows
11:40 – 12:20 Job Search Strategy & Progress:
- Explain your strategy – link to core and personal metrics – learn from each other
- Hold each other to account and keeping ourselves productive
- Share and discuss challenges and successes to identify good practice and lessons for all
12:20 – 12:50 Selected discussion topic:
Topics will be selected in advance to cover the essential elements of a job search:
- essential tools and materials
- job search techniques
- search strategy
- mindset and motivation
- measuring progress
12.50 – 13:00 Close:
- AOB & Items for next agenda
SEATING IS LIMITED TO 30 MEMBERS. If you register and can NOT attend, please remove your name from the list.
A detailed agenda & spreadsheet to report job search metrics will be sent by Kim Cocklin with Goodman Masson, to those members who have registered.
This meeting is open to FENG members ONLY.
If you do find a job, please let us know in order to share the goods news with the rest of the team. In addition, please make sure that you update your membership directory listing by going to www.thefeng.org, and filling out the form you will find there.