A SPECIAL MANUFACTURING WEBINAR
We welcome guest speaker Anand S. Iyer, CFA. Topic: \"Doing Business in India - Current Environment with a Historical Perspective and Future Direction \"
• Anand is a Global Business Strategist with expertise in Finance, Investments, and Risk Management. He is a Prescient Thought Leader with leadership experience on Wall Street and in Corporate World as a Managing Director with Global Financial Institutions like Morgan Stanley and Salomon Brothers; Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of Investcorp International’s Global Hedge Fund; and General Motors Corporation. Anand’s worldwide perspective is built upon his deep understanding of Geo-Economics and Politics, Extensive International Travel and upbringing.
• He is an All American #1 Ranked Research Analyst (Convertible) by Institutional Investor Magazine, has been recognized by the CFO Magazine and Reuters for his client focus and professionalism. His professional achievements include leading an industry website, ConvertBond.Com, which won Forbes Best of the Web award.
• In addition, his expertise encompasses experience in financial markets, Automotive, and Health Care sector as well. He has been extensively featured and quoted in various books, TV, and periodicals such as the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, New York Times, Economist, Bloomberg, and Forbes. He has presented around the globe, in Europe, Asia (Japan, China) and Brazil.
• He has also authored thought leadership publications on Emerging Market Investing, Sovereign Debt Crisis, Retirement Savings and Investments, Inflation hedging, several industry reports, and capital market structures.
• He has an MBA from The Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania, is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), a Chartered Accountant (ACA) and has a Bachelor of Science with Honors (B.Sc.) from Madras Christian College, India. He is currently a Class Ambassador for The Wharton School and lectures on Finance and Investments at various renowned educational institutions.