Proficient Networking. What it is, Why is it important, and How to do it.
Networking is a highly effective way to learn “Stuff”.
Be it learning about:
• The advantages of a specific ERP system that your organization is considering,
• Customer feedback regarding an Accounting Firm that your organization may engage, or
• Who should you talk with as you consider advancing your career.
Networking moves you along the learning curve of a trusted individual who has experiences or knowledge that will resolve your professional or personal needs.
Networking is not always instinctive to Accounting and Finance Professionals.
At 6 PM on Monday, March 20, The Philadelphia Chapters of The FENG will be sponsoring a presentation on “Maximizing the Effectiveness of Networking”.
Our speaker will be Jerry Buckley, Partner of the unique and highly specialized financial consulting firm, CFGI.
Jerry is one of the most respected, impassioned, and successful Networkers within the Greater Philadelphia Region.
During his presentation, Jerry will be discussing:
• What Networking is
• Why you need to be networking
• Simple steps that will allow you to become a Trusted Networker.