Topic: The Myth of Hard Work
Speaker: Donna Craig, President and Founder of Leadership Resources LLC
Have you noticed that some people get more done in less time than you? Learn how top leaders maximize the moments in their day to experience maximum productivity.
Donna Craig is the President and Founder of Leadership Resources LLC in the Kansas City metro. For more than 20 years, she has helped clients develop a leadership culture of continuous improvement in order to meet and then exceed expectations, both internal and externally.
Typical client results include:
- Leaders develop confidence, delegation and empowerment skills, and an effective means to hold employees accountable.
- Proven tracked increases in productivity and profitability.
- Systemization and significant improvement in efficiencies
Donna has a wealth of experience in leadership, management, sales, recruiting and people development.
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM Registration and Networking
- 7:00 PM to 7:15 PM Announcements
- 7:15 PM to 8:00 PM Presentation
- 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM Meet the Speaker and Networking
Members currently in-transition (aka “Active”) are encouraged to tell us what assistance they need for their job search so that we may provide tips, contacts and information that can be of help.
Come prepared to present your 90-second introduction. The meeting will end early enough to allow for networking afterwards.