Topic: Finding the right franchise business
Speaker: Adam Goldman, Franchise Coach
CPE credit: 1.0
Prerequisites/advance preparation: None
- 7:30 am – 7:45 am: Chapter Announcements and Self-Introductions
- 7:45 am – 8:45 am: Speaker's Presentation
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am: Networking
We will discuss the different paths to entrepreneurship and the pros and cons of each. In addition, we will discuss the best practices of investigating franchises.
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of different career strategies.
- Discover the different types of franchises on the market.
- Discuss best practices for investigating franchise businesses.
Adam is a franchise consultant who is an experienced investor, serial entrepreneur, franchisee, and Master Franchisor.
Over his 20-year career as a business investor and franchise consultant, he has founded three successful companies on two continents. These include an IT company in Poland and a real estate investment company in Texas. Most recently, he has grown the Vanguard Cleaning Area Developer concept in Houston into a multi-million dollar a year enterprise with over 30 franchisees and 300 customers which he recently sold.