Our next Leasing SIG conference call will start promptly at 2PM EST.
Our very own Matt Bud will be the guest speaker for this call. Matt will address the following topics and then field questions:
1. Power and importance of maintaining a positive outlook during job search and beyond
- Setting goals and expectations
- Tracking achievement
- Stretching vs. realism vs. wishful thinking
2. Brief description of The FECG
- Activity and focus (permanent placements, consulting/temporary)
Following Matt’s presentation, each participant will be asked to provide a brief introduction and recap of his/her interests and targets. Later, we will cover matters of broad (not technical) interest, including networking ideas, job leads and insight about the general state of the Leasing industry. We count on your participation and involvement to make these periodic calls valuable, interactive and informative. Please share your knowledge about matters relating to volume, funding, underwriting, company performance and staffing.
Please let us know if you are interested in moderating a future call.
If you have recruiting resource suggestions (recruiters, web sites), please send me the information by email and I will update the Leasing Resource Guide that has been previously distributed.