Joint meeting with Negocios Entre Amigos (NEA) = Business Amongst Friends
Topic: Perspectives and Expectations of Mexicans in times of COVID-19
Speakers: Mitzi Vargas and Pablo Camarena
They will talk about the panorama that is expected to live in Mexico in times of recovery from the pandemic, economic growth, education, health.
MITZI VARGAS RUIZ
- Academic interpretation - Social Bitácora
- Degree in Communication Sciences from UNAM with a specialty in Advertising.
- Leader of social research projects on topics such as food in Mexico and Latin America, religion and Guadalupanism in Mexico, consumption of alcoholic beverages in minors and financial anthropology.
- Management of Bitácora Social ConoSur offices in Santiago de Chile where I did consultancies for the Ministry of Communication and consumer industries.
- Consultant and advisor on communication strategies for the Museo MODO y Papalote Children's Museum.
- Specialist in sociocultural meanings of public space and communication codes
JOSE PABLO CAMARENA SANCHEZ
COB - Social Blog
- Degree in Marketing from the Tecnológico de Monterrey and in Language and Literatures Hispanic by UNAM.
- He has managed projects and research on social phenomenology in Mexico, Central America, Colombia and Chile around issues such as youth, anthropology financial, identity, health and nutrition.
- Anthropological consultant for political parties and local governments in Mexico and Chile.
- Expert in applied linguistics, semiotics and strategic communication.
- I was a research professor at the Faculty of Architecture at UNAM and a consultant for the Mexican Academy of the Language.
- He has written storybooks and theatrical monologues.