Please join us for a social evening. It is a great opportunity to make new friends as well as catch-up with old friends!
Please note: Attendance is at your own risk. If you decide to attend you must be in compliance with all locally mandated directives for COVID-19.
- Drinks: Buy your own
- Appetizer sponsor: The Talance Group
- Dress: Business casual (Festive holiday season attire encouraged)
Who Should Attend: FENG members, prospective members, and Woodlands chapter previous speakers.
What to bring:
- Business Cards
- Name badge: To print a name tag, log on to the website, go to “Members Only.” Then scroll down to “Member Downloads.” From there scroll to “Other Useful Documents.” Then scroll down to “FENG-Name Badge”
- Free parking is available in the multi-story parking garage above Whole Foods Market (entrance on Aviator Way)
- Self-pay Valet parking is available near the restaurant
- Bicycle self-lock stands are available in front of Whole Foods Market and Starbucks
Electric Vehicle ChargePoint charging station available in front of Whole Foods Market
- Private aircraft parking available at the Conroe-North Houston Regional airport
- Watercraft docking is available on Lake Woodlands near Trulucks restaurant
- Personal drone heavy lifting transporter (available in about 15 years)