Topic: The state of the commercial property and casualty marketplace
Speakers: Emily Quinlan, Vice President at Alliant Insurance Services and Marilyn Quinlan, Executive Vice President at Alliant Insurance Services
1. Introduction of Alliant Insurance Services and presenters
2. Overview of the Insurance State of the Market
- Explanation of the difference between a hard market versus soft market
- Introduction to the reinsurance market and the importance it plays in the overall insurance market
- How the insurance industry is responding to the obvious need for pandemic coverage
3. Go over each line of coverage and 2022 expectations. We will focus on the more volatile lines of coverage, including:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Auto Liability
4. Questions and Comments
- Experienced Vice President with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry.
- Emily was recognized as a 2021 Mergers & Acquisitions Power Broker.
- Skilled in due diligence, designing risk management programs, and getting creative with programs to individually fit each company.
- Strong professional with a Bachelor of Science (BS) focused in Marketing from Sonoma State University.
- Talent for leadership with vision and strategic planning.
- Ability to execute risk transfer and risk management programs that align with clients' missions.
- Vast experience in designing risk transfer programs across the continuum from guaranteed cost to large deductible, captives and self insurance.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to create and provide the best solutions for clients.
- Experienced in designing risk management programs.
- Technical background as an underwriting manager allows for great insight in working with carriers.
- Leads a team that has developed a technology platform for the insurance industry marketing.