Topic: The Five Leadership Superpowers™: The Key to Thriving in the Face of Disruption and Uncertainty
Speaker: Jay Weiser, Principal and Founder, Jay Weiser Consulting
Leaders and their organizations face an environment of accelerating change, frequent disruptions, and rampant uncertainty. New leadership capabilities are needed to not only survive but also thrive in this whitewater environment.
In this session, learn the answers to the following questions:
- Why are new capabilities are needed? What are the principles that underly this capability framework?
- What are The Five Leadership Superpowers™, and how can I begin to develop each? What is the value of developing these?
- How does becoming a Superpowered financial executive make you more valuable to your CEO and leadership team and Board of Directors?
- Where and how should the Superpowers be applied in an organization?
- How do I/we start the journey to becoming a Superpowered Organization?
Jay Weiser is the Principal and Founder of Jay Weiser Consulting. His work is dedicated to enabling leaders and organizations to not only survive but thrive in the face of disruptiveness and uncertainty. Knowing traditional leadership capabilities are insufficient in this environment, Jay developed THE FIVE LEADERSHIP SUPERPOWERS™, today’s topic, to address this need.
Through speaking, training, and advisory services, he helps his clients succeed by improving their preparedness/readiness enabling them to better withstand disruptions, recover quicker, accelerate growth, and be positioned to jump on opportunities faster.
Jay has over 3 decades of experience advising executives across multiple industries and various environments. His clients and employers span from the middle market to Fortune/Forbes 500, including recognizable names like Autotrader (Cox Auto), Bristol Myers Squibb, Fulton County Schools, JP Morgan Chase, to Publix. He frequently shares his thought leadership on his site, www.jayweiser.com, and on LinkedIn.
He has an undergraduate business degree from The Wharton School (UPenn) and his MBA from Goizueta Business School (Emory). He enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with family.