Topic: COVID-19: The Impact on Insurance and Risk Management For Businesses
Speaker: Matt Bottorff, Commercial Insurance Sales Executive, Dean & Draper / Soules Insurance
CPE credit: 1.0
Prerequisites/advance preparation: None
Course Content: This class is designed to help the audience understand the impact of COVID-19 on the various insurance policy coverages. Also, we will discuss how the insurance companies response is impacting coverages and rates for consumers.
1. To understand the broad influence the COVID-19 pandemic has had on business insurance policies including Property, Liability, Directors and Officers, Cyber.
2. What impact is this having on coverages and premiums.
Matt grew up in southern Indiana and earned his Undergraduate degree in Business from Indiana University. Matt later earned his MBA from Washington University in St Louis. In the last year, Matt earned the prestigious Certified Insurance Counselor professional designation. In 2003, he and his family moved to Texas through a job relocation. Matt and his wife Amy have two boys. Their older son is passionate about music and leads teen worship at church. He also is the Highlander mascot at The Woodlands High School. His younger son plays football at The Woodlands . Matt’s current involvement includes safety committee member at The Montgomery County Food Bank, board member of The Woodlands Economic Development Partnership and board member at Rotary Club of The Woodlands.
- 7:30 am – 7:45 am: Chapter Announcements and Self-Introductions
- 7:45 am – 8:45 am: Speaker's Presentation
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am: Networking